Today I’m featuring this amazing post from direct sales business trainer Julie Anne Jones. I hope you enjoy it!
My business principles were a set of beliefs I held about myself and my business which supported every action I took when it came to that business.
Here is a list of a few principles that I can remember right off the top of my head:
- My opportunity is amazing and everyone should at least consider it.
- I provide an incredible experience when I do parties and I bring great value to my hosts and my guests.
- Nothing is more important than my personal and family harmony (my word for what most of you call balance).
The practices that supported these principles had to do with how and when I shared my opportunity, what I asked of my hosts when they booked parties with me, and how I worked my business around my life and family schedule. They became the things I ALWAYS did, no matter what, because they supported my business principles. Make sense?
So, someone asked me this past week why I thought I was successful in my current business and it got me thinking. My business practices haven’t changed much. I jotted down a few notes about some of them that I thought might be relevant for you. Here’s the top 4 list I came up with…
Read the full post written by Julie Anne Jones here: My 4 Rules for Direct Sales Business Success
Latest posts by Kimi Clark (see all)
- Be the Best You and Run Your Own Race - March 30, 2017
- iKrema Mattress Review- Get the Best Sleep of Your Life! - March 28, 2017
- 2 For Tuesday From Cents of Style - March 21, 2017