How do you bring the holiday spirit into your cleaning routine? At my house, we always turn on some festive music (usually either Nat King Cole or the soundtrack from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer) and take plenty of snack breaks.
I really like buying special soaps and cleaning supplies for the holidays. Knowing we have amazing scented cleaners and new tools actually makes us look forward to cleaning! (Well this works for me…for the kids, not always!)
This post contains affiliate links. To learn more, please visit our Disclosure Policy.
This year, Grove Collaborative treated us to a new Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Set — and they want to send one to you for free, too! The set includes a Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap, Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap, Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray and the Grove Collaborative Bubble Up.
My kids have been fighting over who gets to use this Bubble Up to do the dishes! It’s fun to pump the dispenser and make lots of bubbles, and the brush is easy to hold when you’re really scrubbing baked-on cheese off that casserole dish.
When the dishes are done, a quick wipe down with the multi-surface spray gets the counters and sink sparkling clean!
My husband and kids agree that these Mrs. Meyer’s soaps smell the best, and I’m grateful that it’s safe for my family. The holiday-scented soaps come in Peppermint and Orange Clove. I can’t wait to have a few more bottles sent out with my next Grove shipment!
If you’re not familiar with Grove Collaborative, here’s the low-down:
Grove is a subscription service that makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. I can choose my favorite products from brands like Mrs. Meyer’s, Seventh Generation, and Method, and Grove delivers them (carbon offset) right to my doorstep, on my schedule.
My kids actually get excited when they see the Grove box sitting on our porch. It’s like Christmas for them (and me!).
When you sign up for Grove Collaborative using my link here, you’ll get the Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday set for free + free shipping. If you’re already a customer, use the link here and you’ll get 50% off of the brand new and amazing Grove Collaborative Bubble Up. Don’t forget to sign up for the free VIP trial, too. Not only is the free shipping amazing, you’ll get perks like free gifts, price matching, and personal customer service.
Grove only has a limited number of sets available and the offer ends November 21, so grab yours now! Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s offer for free when you sign up! If you’re already a customer, go here and you’ll receive the Grove Collaborative Bubble Up for 50% off.
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
How do you bring the holiday spirit into your cleaning routine? I’d love to hear about it in the comments!
Latest posts by Kimi Clark (see all)
- Fashion Friday- Favorite Cardigans - August 18, 2017
- Outdoor Games to Keep Kids Entertained This Summer - August 16, 2017
- The Best Back to School Fashion for Moms - August 14, 2017