I’m so excited to partner with Grove Collaborative to offer you, my lovely readers the chance to get free Mrs. Meyer’s products! With winter upon us, my hands are drier than ever. I’ve been a long-time fan of Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap and hand soap and always wished they had a matching lotion. Well guess what — now they do, and it’s amazing!
This post contains affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, this website earns a small commission (at no extra cost to you). To learn more, visit our Disclosure Policy.
Of course it’s made with plant-derived ingredients and no parabens or phthalates. But the real reason I love it is that it makes my hands feel heavenly. Throughout the day when my hands are feeling dry and cracked, I squirt one pump of this into my palm and rub it in (a little goes a long way). It sinks in right away, which is nice, and isn’t greasy like most brands.
Thanks to the essential oils, it smells amazing too. You can choose from from your favorite Mrs. Meyer’s scents and after months of cinnamon spice, these fresh scents make me want to clear out all the junk in our house and get ready for spring. I can’t help but catch myself sniffing my hands throughout the day!
I’m so excited about this product that I had to share this offer from Grove. When you sign up using my link, you’ll get a free Mrs. Meyer’s lotion + kitchen set to help you get a fresh start on the new year. Even sweeter? The lotion is only available at Grove right now, so you’ll be the first to try it! It’s the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to a little pick-me-up for you and your home.
Here’s what new Grove Collaborative customers get with their first purchase of $20:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s lotion
- Free Grove Collaborative Enamel Cleaning Caddy
- Free Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
- Free shipping
Of course, nothing says “I’ve got it together” like a matching trio of dish soap, hand soap, and lotion sitting neatly by the sink. Toss the kids’ art supplies or homework stuff in this chic Grove Collaborative enamel caddy and, voila, you’re ready for last-minute visitors without breaking a sweat.
Here’s one more thing that will make life easy: your subscription to Grove Collaborative. Now that the holiday’s are over, the last thing I want to do is run to the store for toilet paper and dish soap. Grove hand-selects the best natural products (like this Mrs. Meyer’s lotion) and delivers them to my door, on my schedule — for less than what I used to pay at the grocery store. I can choose the products in my shipment and order at any time, but Grove also recommends a shipment schedule to keep me on-budget and stocked up on essentials. It has saved me from many last-minute trips to the store for laundry detergent or trash bags. Saving money and going green? That’s two resolutions checked off right there!
This Mrs. Meyer’s lotion is only available at Grove Collaborative and supplies are limited, so don’t wait! I’m excited for you to try it and see why I’m such a fan of Grove!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Fresh Start Kit for free when you sign up! If you’re already a Grove customer, click here and you’ll receive a Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap for free with your next order.
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Tip to save: Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
Which free Mrs. Meyer’s products are you excited about trying?
Latest posts by Kimi Clark (see all)
- Fashion Friday- Babydoll Tunic - June 23, 2017
- 5 Reasons You Should Visit A Dealership Website Before You Go Car Shopping - June 21, 2017
- Why Buy a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle - June 19, 2017