I’ve purchased cars in the past both ways, through a dealer and through a private party. And I’ll tell you the truth, buying from a dealer, despite popular belief, was by far the easier experience.
Here Are a Few Reasons Why You Should Buy Your Next Car From a Dealer
- The Car Has Been Fully Inspected– When you get a car, especially a used one, you want to know that everything is functioning properly and it’s in good shape. When you buy from a dealer, they’ve already had their auto shop look everything over and make repairs if necessary, and they’ll show you documentation to prove it.
- Less Paperwork for You– Although this might not sound accurate, buying your car from a dealer means that they handle all the DMV paperwork, which also means less hassle and waiting in line for you (and if you have small kids in tow, you know this one is huge!).
- A Secure Financial Transaction– Buying from a private party is a pain in that even after you find the right car, you have to not only negotiate the price but then make a trip to the bank and get a cashier’s check (as most people don’t want to take personal checks for large amounts, it’s too risky!) for the decided upon amount. I don’t know about you but I’d much rather just let the dealer do all the work to secure the best possible financing for me, then just signing on the dotted line. No extra trips around town (again, if you have kids, you get this), just simple and easy!
In the end, you should buy your next car from a dealer if you appreciate saving time and possibly even money down the road. Stop by and see what Holt Fiat of Hurst has to offer.
Latest posts by Kimi Clark (see all)
- 5 Reasons You Should Visit A Dealership Website Before You Go Car Shopping - June 21, 2017
- Why Buy a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle - June 19, 2017
- Free Inspirational Printable- You Are Amazing - June 17, 2017