Back-To-School with Mrs. Meyer’s + Grove Collaborative
Disclosure – Back-To-School with Mrs. Meyer’s + Grove Collaborative post contains affiliate links and Mom Shopping Network earns income at no additional cost to you.
It’s no secret that back to school can be the most hectic season of all.
Even though the stacks of notebooks, folders, and tissues are out of our house (finally!), we’re still feeling the aftermath. Luckily, I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve to make busy days a little easier. Enjoy these back to school tips for busy moms.
When things are feeling chaotic, I find that scents work wonders for my whole mood and productivity. Back-To-School with Mrs. Meyer's + Grove Collaborative is the only way to start your year.
You can choose from Mum or Apple Cider scents, or mix and match like I did.
After you grab your free set, check out the rest of my back-to-school tips to get your home organized and in shape for fall.
- While you’re waiting for your coffee to brew, unload the dishwasher. Quickly tackle any cups and plates that have been left in the sink overnight. Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap cuts through stuck-on food, and the smell is heavenly.
- Create more time in the morning by choosing all the kids’ outfits for the week on Sunday. Label hangers or bins with the days of the week so they’ll be able to get up in the morning and get dressed quickly.
- Beat fridge clutter by carving out space for lunchboxes and supplies. Start by tossing old leftovers, then wipe everything down with soapy water. Finally, designate one shelf for the kids’ lunches and snacks.
- As grilling season winds down, my kids have been begging for comfort foods. Prep your kitchen for making macaroni and cheese, soups, and sweet potatoes with a fresh new kitchen towel. This Grove Collaborative chef’s towel is super soft and absorbent.
- Back-to-school season is also cold and flu season! Keep the sniffles at bay with a mouthwatering hand soap that kids can’t resist. My kids love washing with Mrs. Meyer’s Apple Cider hand soap, and I love that it’s made with plant-derived ingredients.
More Back-To-School Tips
- Football games and cooler nights call for a cozy sweatshirt. Take an hour before the kids get off the bus to rotate out summer clothes and reorganize your closet. I bet you've missed those old favorites and will be happy to see them again!
- Grass stains? Peanut butter & jelly drips? If you don’t have time to do a load of laundry right now, hit them with a squirt of dish soap before tossing in the laundry bin. It’ll help loosen grime and keep stains from setting.
- With temperatures dropping, it’s finally safe to put away that citronella candle! Transition your home from summer to fall by lighting this Mrs. Meyer’s candle. I chose the Mum scent because it’s a subtle, crisp autumn floral.
- Another way to tame the chaos: Let Grove Collaborative do the shopping for you! Grove ships your favorite natural household, personal care, and baby products to your doorstep, on your schedule. In other words, you won’t have to dash into the store after soccer practice to pick up toothpaste or paper towels.
Love this post? Check out some more.