If you haven’t heard of ToyotaCare before, it’s a no cost Maintenance Plan and Roadside Assistance that you’re eligible for when you purchase a new Toyota. But what are the benefits and is it really worth it? Let’s find out!
We’ve partnered with Kim’s Toyota to bring you this post.
ToyotaCare is a no cost service plan with 24-hour roadside assistance. It covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years with unlimited miles.
Here are examples of why you should buy a Toyota and Get ToyotaCare
Toyota-trained technicians will maintain your vehicle. Not only do they know what they’re doing, but they keep a record of everything done to your vehicle. You’ll even receive reminders when it’s time for your scheduled maintenance. I like that a lot as I’m terrible at remembering stuff like that.
Maintenance services included with your service plan:
- Rotate tires
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace engine oil and oil filter
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
24-Hour Roadside Assistance covers:
- Lockout Protection
- Emergency Fuel Delivery
- Battery Jump Start
- Tire Service
You’ll have peace of mind with these services, especially when traveling long distances. The thought of what to do if I break down has actually kept me from venturing out and going on road trips a time or two.
There is even a new app you can download , the Toyota Owners App!
Here are a few things you can do with the Toyota Owners App:
- Submit Roadside Assistance Requests
- View and keep track of service history records
- Search Owner’s Manuals, warranty information and scheduled maintenance guides
- Locate dealer service offers
- Store photos of your registration and insurance documents
- Explore indicators, manuals and videos associated with your vehicle
To learn more about the app, visit Toyota.com/owners
What do you think, do you think you should buy a Toyota and get ToyotaCare? We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments!
Latest posts by Kimi Clark (see all)
- What You Should Pack in Your Auto Emergency Bag if You Have Kids - September 26, 2017
- $10 off and FREE Shipping on Leggings! - September 25, 2017
- 5 Things to Do Before You Go on a Road Trip - September 24, 2017