If you haven’t heard of ToyotaCare before, it’s a no cost Maintenance Plan and Roadside Assistance that you’re eligible for when you purchase a new Toyota. But what are the benefits and is it really worth it? Let’s find out!
We’ve partnered with Kim’s Toyota to bring you this post.
ToyotaCare is a no cost service plan with 24-hour roadside assistance. It covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years with unlimited miles.
Here are examples of why you should buy a Toyota and Get ToyotaCare
Toyota-trained technicians will maintain your vehicle. Not only do they know what they’re doing, but they keep a record of everything done to your vehicle. You’ll even receive reminders when it’s time for your scheduled maintenance. I like that a lot as I’m terrible at remembering stuff like that.
Maintenance services included with your service plan:
- Rotate tires
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace engine oil and oil filter
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
24-Hour Roadside Assistance covers:
- Lockout Protection
- Emergency Fuel Delivery
- Battery Jump Start
- Tire Service
You’ll have peace of mind with these services, especially when traveling long distances. The thought of what to do if I break down has actually kept me from venturing out and going on road trips a time or two.
There is even a new app you can download , the Toyota Owners App!
Here are a few things you can do with the Toyota Owners App:
- Submit Roadside Assistance Requests
- View and keep track of service history records
- Search Owner’s Manuals, warranty information and scheduled maintenance guides
- Locate dealer service offers
- Store photos of your registration and insurance documents
- Explore indicators, manuals and videos associated with your vehicle
To learn more about the app, visit Toyota.com/owners
What do you think, do you think you should buy a Toyota and get ToyotaCare? We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments!
Remember life doesn't have to be perfect to love where you are!
Latest posts by Kimi Clark (see all)
- My Favorite Bathroom Products I Couldn’t Live Without - February 23, 2018
- The Best Plus Size Fashion for Work at Home Moms - February 19, 2018
- The Best Ways to Make Your Living Room Cozy - February 15, 2018