January is a great time to start practicing a better home care routine. But what does ‘better’ look like?
For me, it’s about decluttering the house and getting organized. But it’s also about finding simple, healthy solutions I can stick with all year.
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, we receive a small commission at no cost to you. To learn more, please visit our Disclosure Policy.
Enter Grove Collaborative!
How Grove Helps You Create a Better Home Care Routine
Grove simplifies tasks like shopping for home and personal care products. Instead of making an extra stop at the store, you can come home to all your favorite healthy, affordable products sitting on your doorstep. That is huge for me. Anytime I can save a trip to the store I’m one happy mama!
Now is a great time to give Grove a try, because they’re offering a free New Year, New You Set with your first order of $20 to help you create your own healthy home care routine:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion
- Free Grove cleaning caddy
- Free Grove walnut scrubber sponges
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
If you’re already a customer, you’ll get a free set of Grove walnut scrubber sponges, which are so pretty you won’t mind leaving them out by the sink.
My Experience With Grove
Switching to beautiful home care products has been a real game changer for me. I look forward to getting out my stylish cleaning caddy, which makes me more inclined to stick to my home care routine. And dishes don’t feel like such a chore with a stylish sponge and lovely smelling dish soap. I mean seriously, it smell awesome. You have to try the honeysuckle, it’s my favorite!
I can’t say enough good things about Mrs. Meyer’s soaps and lotions. From the moment I tried them, they have been a staple in my household. All the products are non-toxic and made with plant-derived ingredients. This means I can feel good using them around my family. Right now I’m using the mum scent and the whole family loves it!
Grove Collaborative is a brand I trust. They’ve done their homework, which makes it easy to know which products are better for my family.
My Grove Top 10 Products
Here are the top 10 products I’d order from Grove if you’re looking to create your own healthy cleaning routine:
- Seventh Generation laundry pods
- Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Grove Collaborative wool dryer balls — these are genius!
- Grove Collaborative kitchen towel
- Seventh Generation auto dish packs
- Bee’s Wrap assorted wraps — perfect for storing bread or wrapping leftovers
- Seventh Generation Natural Stain Remover Spray
- Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle with silicone sleeve
- Grove Collaborative microfiber all-purpose cloth
- Mrs. Meyer’s Tub and Tile Cleaner- this stuff really works great!
Once you submit your Grove order, you’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. You’ll save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service. My VIP membership has paid for itself in shipping alone!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here and you’ll receive the New Year, New You Offer for free!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Thinking of trying out Grove? Let us know in the comments which product you’re most excited about!
Remember life doesn't have to be perfect to love where you are!
Latest posts by Kimi Clark (see all)
- My Favorite Bathroom Products I Couldn’t Live Without - February 23, 2018
- The Best Plus Size Fashion for Work at Home Moms - February 19, 2018
- The Best Ways to Make Your Living Room Cozy - February 15, 2018