With a slew of mattress companies on the market these days, how are you supposed to choose a good one? Of course read the reviews, but they can even vary. I had no idea if we should expect to get a comfortable sleep with a DreamCloud Mattress. You should always find out as many details as you can about a mattress- or any purchase for that matter- before making an informed decision.
I was given a DreamCloud Mattress to help facilitate this post, however, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, we receive a small commission at no cost to you. To learn more, please visit our Disclosure Policy.
After all, when choosing a mattress, you want a good one that is going to last you for years. Make sure to follow this DreamCloud guide, review and coupon to know what to look for when choosing a bed.
There are many factors to consider when buying a mattress such as comfort, longevity and price.
Here are some facts about the DreamCloud Mattress that will help you see if it’s the right choice for you.
DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, which means it combines latex, memory foam, hand crafted Cashmere blend, tufting and coil technology to provide you with a good night’s sleep.
What Makes DreamCloud Different?
- Hand-tufted which reduces mattress sag and extends the life of the mattress
- 15″ Thickness in a rolled-compressed mattress
- Luxury Cashmere blend top fabric
- 5 Zone pocketed coil support system
- Elite craftsmanship with small batch production and extreme attention to detail
The 8 Layers of DreamCloud:
- True Tufted Cashmere EuroTop: This provides unmatched breathability, premium softness and is naturally resistant to bedbugs.
- Gel Infused Memory Foam: Contouring support that conforms to your body that is cooling and supportive.
- Super Soft Quilted Memory Foam: Unique to DreamCloud and developed with lullabies in mind, resting on DreamCloud’s quilted foam is like lying on clouds.
- Supreme Natural Latex: DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic super premium natural latex layer provides a cushioning bounce for extra give and added contouring.
- Dream Plush Supporting Memory Foam: Luxurious high density memory foam provides deep contouring support.
- Super Dense Memory Foam: Super dense foam keeps your back in alignment and cradles your spine no matter what sleep position you prefer.
- Patent-pending “Besttrest” Coils: A five-zoned foam encased pocket micro coil compression system provides unmatched dream support from head to toe.
- High Density Super Soft Memory Foam: High density foundation foam keeps your back in alignment and cradles you no matter what sleep position you prefer.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- Free Shipping and Returns– This is always a good thing as shipping large items is usually very expensive.
- 365 Night Trial– That’s right, try out your mattress for 365 nights risk-free.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed– If you are not 100% satisfied with your DreamCloud Mattress, you will receive a full refund and they will come pick up your bed- no questions asked.
- Everlong Warranty– DreamCloud’s warranty is the strongest in the industry. They will even clean or re-condition your mattress for free if needed.
We were very happy to test out the DreamCloud Mattress. My son had been sleeping on the same mattress since 2005 (yeah, I didn’t realize it was that old!) so he was the one to receive the new mattress.
Now my boy can be quite picky, he is Autistic and usually not big on change at all. In fact, he slept on the new mattress for a few nights before we were able to get any feedback from him.
At first when I asked how he liked it and how he was sleeping, I got the typical “Okay” answer. But after a week, he had a little more to say:
“I’m sleeping great on that new mattress and not tossing and turning at all. It’s way more comfortable than my old one, I think it was a really good choice.”
DreamCloud gives you a luxury product at a more affordable price. You have to remember, even though their pricing is nothing to sneeze at (it ranges from $1199-$1699 depending on size) this mattress is comparable with luxury brands that sell for $6000 and up.
We have been pleased with the DreamCloud Mattress so far and plan to get two more in the future when we upgrade our two daughters’ mattresses.
Be sure to consider a DreamCloud Mattress when you’re ready for a new mattress. You can Visit DreamCloud Luxury Mattress to purchase now.
Watch our Unboxing Video
Remember life doesn't have to be perfect to love where you are!
Latest posts by Kimi Clark (see all)
- Back to School Fashion Trends for Boys - August 16, 2019
- 7 Fall Wardrobe Essentials Every Mom Needs - August 9, 2019
- 5 Helpful Back to School Tips for Moms You Need to Know - August 2, 2019