I was provided a Shark® IONFlex™ 2X DuoClean® Cordless Ultra-Light Vacuum to help facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. I’ve also included affiliate links for your convenience that help support this website. This means if you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (without it costing you a penny more!). To learn more, please visit our Disclosure Policy.
My first thought when I received the opportunity to try out the new Shark IONFlex Vacuum was honestly “I don’t need another vacuum!” But in the spirit of the holidays and making sure my readers get the best information possible, I decided to give it a go.
Boy am I glad I did! I have to tell you, I was more than pleasantly surprised.
To start off, let me give you a little information about the Shark IONFlex.
The Shark® IONFlex™ 2X DuoClean® Cordless Ultra-Light Vacuum is a Freestanding Cord-Free™ vacuum that can live anywhere so you get Hassle-Free Runtime™ with the advanced cleaning power of DuoClean® technology.
- 2X ION Power Pack System includes a second removable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery and a charging dock. With the included second battery, users can always be charging one while they can clean with the other.
- MultiFLEX™ Technology: Bends for flexible reach while cleaning and folds over for freestanding, compact storage.
- DuoClean® Technology features a bristle brush to deep-clean carpets, and an additional soft brushroll to pull in larger particles and directly engage floors for a polished look.
- The IONFlex™ easily transforms into a hand vac, providing the ultimate in cleaning versatility with a wide range of available accessories.
The Shark® IONFlex 2X DuoClean Cordless Ultra-Light Vacuum is now available at retailers nationwide.
We decided to put our new Shark IONFlex vacuum to the test when we decided to paint our living room. Let me just say that our walls, ceiling and baseboards hadn’t been dusted in quite awhile. Honestly I was expecting the same results as I’d had the past with other vacuums. They suck up a little bit, but then I’d have to redo almost everything with either a dry dust cloth or a wet rag.
As soon as I started using it to clean the walls, I could tell this was no ordinary vacuum! Truthfully this had the best suction I’d ever experienced using a vacuum. I almost had fun vacuuming all the dust off the walls…is that weird or what? There’s something satisfying about watching something go from dirty to clean. (In fact, I had so much fun that when we were totally done with the living room, I secretly went in and vacuumed the walls of my bedroom, ha ha!)
Snapped a photo of my hubby cleaning the top of our coat closet. It was pretty bad because the last time I cleaned there was…never!
Being able to easily turn it into a handvac and effortlessly lift it for overhead cleaning and cleaning the walls was so helpful.
I also used it to vacuum the carpet as we were moving around our furniture. It’s very lightweight and easy to use. It practically runs itself! Even my 11 year old daughter was having a blast operating the new Shark IONFlex!
The fact that it comes with two batteries so you can charge one while using the other is awesome.
I haven’t even begun to try out all the amazing features of the Shark IONFlex. I’m anxious to try out the MultiFLEX™ Under-Appliance wand to get under my stove and refrigerator. Because no one’s got time to move those!
The Shark IONFlex Vacuum also comes with:
- Pet Multi-Tool
- Anti-allergen Dusting Brush
- Duster Crevice Tool
What’s funny is that I didn’t even realize it folded up for storage until yesterday! It’s not very big anyway so storing is easy, but when I discovered it folded up and took up even less space, I was a happy camper!
I think any mom would be ecstatic to receive a Shark® IONFlex™ 2X DuoClean® Cordless Ultra-Light Vacuum as a gift this holiday season. It’s a great gift option for Dads (you can add a complete car detail kit), grandparents, and even adult children too. I know my parents always got us a family gift (along with presents for the kids), usually something for the house.
Remember life doesn't have to be perfect to love where you are!
Latest posts by Kimi Clark (see all)
- DIY Laundry Room Makeover on a Budget - April 23, 2019
- Trendy Farmhouse Living Room Decorating Ideas You Need to Know - April 17, 2019
- Easy and Cheap Ways to Spend Time With Your Partner - April 12, 2019