Spring Into Summer Fun With Grove Collaborative
Disclosure – Spring Into Summer Fun With Grove Collaborative post contains affiliate links that when clicked at no additional cost to you a commission is earned for Mom Shopping Network.
Spring or summer cleaning is something that can literally be done any time of the year. With the huge range in weather and temperatures across the USA, it might feel like spring to you no matter the time of year.
Here in Minnesota, after being locked in a house with no windows open for along winter, when the temps hit about 40 degrees, I am in full cleaning mode! I might not open window but I just am shack nasty and must clean!
There are always the regular cleaning tasks, like vacuuming, dusting, laundry, dishes, bathrooms and more. When I think of cleaning I want to clean, not do deep things like organizing my kitchen or decluttering my home.
The organizing is something that is done here in the deep winter when I can't be outside doing things and just need to stay busy and feel good about accomplishing things inside the house.
Luckily for me, Grove Collaborative makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. They hand-select the best natural products and deliver them right to my doorstep, on my schedule. Grove has you covered for all your summer household essentials, starting with this free kit with your first order of $20:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Grove Collaborative replaceable head dish brush
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
As a busy woman, I need hardworking, multitasking products. That's why I'm a huge fan of Mrs. Meyer's. A few drops of Mrs. Meyer's dish soap can clean tile floors, degrease grill grates, and remove grime from patio furniture.
Mrs. Meyer's hand soap is tough enough for gardeners or little hands that have been playing in the dirt. And of course, the matching lotion is a necessity for skin that's dried out from cleaning or swimming in the pool.
On top of being effective, it's important to me to use products I can feel proud to display. Grove Collaborative's dish brush is beautifully effective for tackling dishes on taco night but also makes a lovely sink side display. Even if guests stop by unexpectedly, I don't feel like I have to hide my cleaning products under the sink!
Get Your House Ready For Summer Fun With Grove!
You'll get all the products I've mentioned above free when you place your first order of $20 using my link, just click here–> Get your Free Grove Products.
To give you an idea of what you could order, here are some of my summer essentials: (items and prices subject to change)
- Grove Collaborative mint SPF 15 lip balm $4.95
- Seventh Generation disinfecting multi-surface wipes $2.99
- Ecover stain remover $4.99
- Alba Botanica sunblock SPF 45 $8.49
- Preserve food storage round (large) $2.99
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap FREE
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion FREE
- Mrs. Meyers dish soap FREE
- Grove Collaborative replaceable head dish brush FREE
Once you have submitted your order, you'll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. It's a great way to try out some of the perks of being a VIP like free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer's Kit for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
If you like this post I know you will love these.
Love this post? Consider Pinning It!