In just a few short weeks, the kids will be out of school and my home will be filled with dripping swimsuits, towels, Summer fun and happy kids.
That’s why I’m making the most of the time I have right now to do some deep cleaning and get the house ready for summer fun!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, we receive a small commission at no cost to you. To learn more, please visit our Disclosure Policy.
I don’t know about you, but for me, summer seems to fly by. I always have good intentions of doing a lot of stuff with the kids, but sometimes I get sidetracked trying to keep up with the chores and housework.
One thing I do now that helps is to have the kids help with chores. After all, it’s summer time and they have plenty of down time. I don’t think doing a few extra things to help keep the house clean is asking too much.
Something else I want to try this year is to get my major cleaning done before the kids are out of school.
I plan to do these things before summer officially arrives. Then all it takes is everyone doing a few chores every day to keep the house in good working order (and smelling great!).
Luckily for me, Grove Collaborative makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. They hand-select the best natural products and deliver them right to my doorstep, on my schedule. Grove has you covered for all your summer household essentials, starting with this free kit with your first order of $20:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Grove Collaborative replaceable head dish brush
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
If you’re already a customer, you’ll receive a set of free Grove walnut scrubber sponges — perfect for scrubbing pots and pans after a Sunday barbecue.
As a busy mom, I need hardworking, multitasking products. That’s why I’m a huge fan of Mrs. Meyer’s. A few drops of Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap can clean tile floors, degrease grill grates, and remove grime from patio furniture. Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap is tough enough for gardeners or little hands that have been playing in the dirt. And of course, the matching lotion is a necessity for skin that’s dried out from cleaning or swimming in the pool.
On top of being effective, it’s important to me to use products I can feel proud to display. Grove Collaborative’s dish brush is beautifully effective for tackling dishes on taco night but also makes a lovely sink side display. Even if guests stop by unexpectedly, I don’t feel like I have to hide my cleaning products under the sink!
Get Your House Ready For Summer Fun With Grove!
You’ll get all the products I’ve mentioned above free when you place your first order of $20 using my link, just click here–> Get your Free Grove Products. To give you an idea of what you could order, here are some of my summer essentials:
- Grove Collaborative mint SPF 15 lip balm $4.95
- Seventh Generation disinfecting multi-surface wipes $2.99
- Ecover stain remover $4.99
- Alba Botanica sunblock SPF 45 $8.49
- Preserve food storage round (large) $2.99
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap FREE
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion FREE
- Mrs. Meyers dish soap FREE
- Grove Collaborative replaceable head dish brush FREE
You’ll get all these amazing products for $24.41 with free shipping! Plus, once you have submitted your order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. It’s a great way to try out some of the perks of being a VIP like free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
What are you waiting for? This offer is only available until Sunday, May 13th, and these kits always go fast. Here’s how to get yours:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s Kit for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Remember life doesn't have to be perfect to love where you are!